Swaro spotting scope cover

Just bought a new Swaro 65 spotter. I’ll be using it primarily for backpack hunts. Just curious what people are using as a cover? Any specific ones you do/don’t recommend.
Cheers

TravisIN

WKR
I bought a outdoor vision for my 65 ats and the fit was terrible. Covered part of the focus wheel which made it difficult to turn. Could not access the tension knob for the rotation collar. Fit was so poor that I couldn’t even snap all the buttons when it was on. I honestly had to double check to make sure I got the right one. I considered trying to get a replacement thinking I got a lemon, but the one I put on was the replacement since the first one I was sent didnt come with all the pieces it was supposed to. I wouldn’t suggest it but maybe there other models are better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheephunt

FNG
I bought a outdoor vision for my 65 ats and the fit was terrible. Covered part of the focus wheel which made it difficult to turn. Could not access the tension knob for the rotation collar. Fit was so poor that I couldn’t even snap all the buttons when it was on. I honestly had to double check to make sure I got the right one. I considered trying to get a replacement thinking I got a lemon, but the one I put on was the replacement since the first one I was sent didnt come with all the pieces it was supposed to. I wouldn’t suggest it but maybe there other models are better

You have to remove the OEM plastic eyepiece and objective covers for it to fit. That's the way it is designed, as you don't need them with the case on. Mine fits just fine. High-quality and a third the price of the Swaro case.

TravisIN

WKR
You have to remove the OEM plastic eyepiece and objective covers for it to fit. That's the way it is designed, as you don't need them with the case on. Mine fits just fine. High-quality and a third the price of the Swaro case.

Yea I tried that but no luck. Without the covers are you able to access the tension screw for the rotation collar and is your focus wheel unobstructed? Those were my biggest issues. Like I said maybe I got a lemon.