Swaro X5 custom turrets?

SDHNTR

WKR
Does anyone make a custom yardage turret for the X5, like they do for the Z series?

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Found it, Personalized Extreme Cam for the X5 apparently. But it’s not on the Swaro website. Hmm. Cameraland appears to sell them. Guess I’ll give Doug a ring.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Now if I could only find a nonillum X5 with a 4W.

Last edited:
You go on the ballistic program and put in your data to get a code, then you can give that to a dealer or just order it from them.

Create an account on the ballistic program first or you can't get a code.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
You go on the ballistic program and put in your data to get a code, then you can give that to a dealer or just order it from them.

Create an account on the ballistic program first or you can't get a code.
You lost me. A code? Create an account? I’ve done this on Z5’s and 6’s a few times and I just gave them the load info and atmospherics I wanted.

You lost me. A code? Create an account? I’ve done this on Z5’s and 6’s a few times and I just gave them the load info and atmospherics I wanted.
Then one of their agents logged into their account and created the code for you.

Going to their ballistic program, creating the account, and putting in your data yourself gets you a code that you can give to a dealer to have cut.