Swarovski 10x42 EL - Sale vs. Normal Price?

DJG1994

FNG
Entering the world of high end optics for the first time and I've decided on the Swaro 10x42 EL's.

Looks like they're on sale for couple hundred off everywhere including Outdoorsman's, where I will be needing to add their stud anyway. Are these on sale just because of the recent release of the NL line - or can I expect this price to continue for a few months?

I was looking to pick these up in April after tax season but also don't want to wait if it will save me a couple hundred bucks.

HuntNTag

WKR
I don’t believe that is much of a deal. I called a company and got pricing on them yesterday. I was quoted about $150 cheaper than that.

Agreeing with Heath on this. Should be able to pick them up around 2k brand new. Not including tax. Or wait for some used ones and they can be had for 1700-1800.

I bought a pair on here earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DJG1994

DJG1994

FNG
I don’t believe that is much of a deal. I called a company and got pricing on them yesterday. I was quoted about $150 cheaper than that.

Agreeing with Heath on this. Should be able to pick them up around 2k brand new. Not including tax. Or wait for some used ones and they can be had for 1700-1800.

I bought a pair on here earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Looks like I'll hold out a few months as originally planned. Outdoorsman's is a local shop anyway, so it won't be too much of a hassle bringing them in to install the bino stud rather than dealing with shipping to and fro.