Swarovski at Midway USA

Wheels

WKR
Looks like Midway USA has some decent deals, 15-25% off on a bunch of Swarovski optics. Says demos or refurbished, not sure of condition.

Nice! Thanks! Just nabbed a 25-50x eyepiece for my spotter that I’ve been wanting to try. Appreciate the heads up!

mtblackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Nice! Picked up the ATS HD 65 body and the 25-50x wide eyepiece. Heck of a savings. Thank you!

Got my eyepiece. Nice and clean, looks barely used if at all and has the warranty paper work and everything with it. Just has a sticker on the outer box that said demo.

Thanks again for the heads up.

I snagged a 65 and 85mm objective. Have been torn between which objective for my btx..hopefully they let me return the one I don’t need

Loco4dux

WKR
Snagged the el range ta 10’s. They’re sold out everywhere not to mention that SOLID discount the had going. Hope they’re in good condition I don’t see why they wouldn’t be. Should be here Thursday. And yes thanks again for the heads up on this.

wildcat33

WKR
I finally took the plunge after years of pussyfootin. Picked up an eyepiece.

I snagged a 65 and 85mm objective. Have been torn between which objective for my btx..hopefully they let me return the one I don’t need
Let me know if you decide to return the 65!

rbljack

WKR
damn......why do they do this RIGHT before application season is upon us. I got applications to fill out in Wy, AZ, and NM.......UGGGG

I finally took the plunge after years of pussyfootin. Picked up an eyepiece.

Let me know if you decide to return the 65!
Will do! Gonna play around with them all over the next couple weeks and figure out what is going to work best for my style of hunting

Peregrine1

WKR
Classified Approved
damn......why do they do this RIGHT before application season is upon us. I got applications to fill out in Wy, AZ, and NM.......UGGGG

Get a 0% APR credit card, make the minimum payments, and when you don’t draw any tags in 5 months, they’ll refund everything but the application fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks! Picked up a 25-50w eye piece, going to compare is against my 20-60 and see if it’s worth the extra $$