WTS SWAROVSKI ATS 65 HD WITH 25-50X WIDE ANGLE EYEPIECE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenChamp

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our favorite spotting scope, the Swarovski ATS 65 HD has been a favorite of guides and hunters for years. At 48oz it offers the best optical performance/weight ratio of any 65mm scope on the market today. Swarovision Technology offers unmatched clarity and brilliant colors across the entire field of view. The HD lenses and Swarobright coatings provide high contrast ultra sharp images you have to see to believe. All wrapped up in a rugged rugged armor to protect your investment, and Swaroclean coating helps keep dust and dirt from sticking to your glass.

Like new, with a free Swarovski case included (SOC stay-on case ATS / ATM 65 - SWAROVSKI OPTIK). A $366 value.

Glass is pristine. Works flawlessly. I just don't use it enough for where I bird.

$1850 PayPal with shipping CONUS included. No trades, please. Lots of feedback on eBay and HeadFi (a high end headphone forum).

Bought brand new this August from an authorized dealer in the United States and will include the original sales receipt. Will have fully warranty. Shipping is on me. Big savings vs. new. Have the box for the scope but not the case.

Thank you!
Pat

Attachments

• IMG_2804.jpeg
    IMG_2804.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2805.jpeg
    IMG_2805.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2806.jpeg
    IMG_2806.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 111
OP
H

HenChamp

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much. I have lots of eBay feedback, head-fi feedback, bird forum feedback, and willing to FaceTime or zoom with anyone who is in question of my new account. I registered here simply because this is the best place to sell spotting scopes (the largest market being hunters) but I am not new to selling online and guarantee a perfect experience.

OP
H

HenChamp

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where on the spotter does it indicate that its the HD model?
It is on the focusing knob. As well as the receipt from an authorized dealer purchased this August.

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.