WTS Swarovski ATS HD w/ extras

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me say I'm kind of reluctantly selling this, but I've gone the whole season without using it.

I would rate it in great condition. I've always had the cover on the scope body and the lenses as well when not using.

The zoom piece is 20-60x, its the 65mm objective. Coming with it is the snug fit cover, swarovski carry case, both TU and phone scope adapters, and I'll leave the outdoorsman plate as well.

I'm selling because I got the BTX earlier this year. I'll miss the extra zoom, weight savings, along with a few other things; but I can't justify it sitting in the safe.

I'll begin asking $1,875 shipped CONUS for the set up. Preferred method of payment would be one where I don't have to eat any fees.

Not necessarily looking for trades but since it's asked a lot, here are some potentials.
-85mm swarovski x series objective
-ATX eyepiece
-Nightforce NX8 4-32 MOAR
-Leupold MK5 3.6-18 in moa
-Lone Peak Fuzion TI

Edit: I'm newer to this site, but have done many other high dollar transactions on other sites using the same handle

20191106_134559.jpg

OP
gledeasy

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys.

Since I'm about to leave on this hunt again, thought I'd share this. Video was taken through the point and shoot system with this scope.

OP
gledeasy

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What year is the scope?

I've had this scope for 8ish years. Not sure of exact age. Last sent into Swarovski for maintenance in 2013ish.

I'm going to drop this to $1,800 with outdoorsman's plate, $1,775 without.

work765

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bump for this scope. Hopefully someone will buy it before me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk