Swarovski ATS vs Vortex Razor

Headed out to Wyoming for spot and stalk whitetails. Deliberating on the Swarovski ATS 65mm vs the Vortex Razor 65 mm.
Seems from what I’ve read not a notable difference for this type of hunting and the Vortex price and warranty are far better.
Appreciate any advice of input.
thanks

RussDXT

WKR
For spot and stalk whitetail I I’d not run a spotter.

Vortex makes good stuff, but you will not regret Swaro purchases.

I’d make sure you have good tripod mounted binos first.

LaHunter

WKR
Headed out to Wyoming for spot and stalk whitetails. Deliberating on the Swarovski ATS 65mm vs the Vortex Razor 65 mm.
Seems from what I’ve read not a notable difference for this type of hunting and the Vortex price and warranty are far better.
Appreciate any advice of input.
thanks
What you have read about ‘not a notable difference’ is not at all what my experience is. I have compared a new gen 1 razor to an STS Swaro spotter, and there is a noticeable difference, especially as the lighting gets less and less towards sunset. In good lighting, the razor is solid up to about 35-40x. The razor is a good value, but does not compete with Swaro in any way

Currently selling my razor to upgrade to a swaro or kowa. Razor is nice but jumping from slc binos to the razor spotter I see a big clarity difference

They're not in the same league. The Razor I had was so bad I decided to sell it after the first five minutes looking through it, and this was back when I was still willing to drink the Vortex Kool Aid.
I have the 65mm STS now and it's excellent, especially with a 30x wide angle eyepiece. Takes a very pricy piece of glass to show it up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
Not a notable difference is BS. I had a Razor spotter for years and now have a swaro. Huge difference. I’d spend the money on some good binos before the spotter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
As far as the warranty and CS, I lost the eyepiece cap for my Swaro 15’s 2 years ago during deer season. They were around $20 on eBay but a long wait to get them. I called Swaro, they sent a cap overnight for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lwing

FNG
Little late, I had the vortex size by side with a guides SwarovskI, glassing small island bucks at 1200 yds, not a lot of difference, we were in good conditions, guide ended up buying my vortex for his son, and I’m saving for swaro atx system lol, if the Vortex is in your budget it’ll get the job done