WTB Swarovski Atx 65

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm getting ready to post my Swarovski ATS 65 HD with 25050 Wide Angle if you're interested lemme know

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to list new in box atx / stx 80mm objective lense only if interested. Was at a Cabela's, crazy situation and ended up buying all 5 objectives available. That situation was never going to happen again.

Figured I wasn't the only guy trying to save a buck towards good glass and could pass on savings to others (and use profits towards funding my eyepiece purchase). If interested, let me know. $1100 firm.

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Getting ready to list new in box atx / stx 80mm objective lense only if interested. Was at a Cabela's, crazy situation and ended up buying all 5 objectives available. That situation was never going to happen again.

Figured I wasn't the only guy trying to save a buck towards good glass and could pass on savings to others (and use profits towards funding my eyepiece purchase). If interested, let me know. $1100 firm.

So you're the reason my local Cabelas doesn't have that objective size in stock ha ha. I'm wanting to use my cabelas bucks to get one for my btx.