Sold Swarovski ATX 65mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm looking for the objective and the eyepiece. Let me know what you got.

Edit: Got an objective, just need an eyepiece now

Last edited:

ehuffaker

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I work for BlackOvis here in Utah. We have those in stock
I can cut you a little bit of a deal with free shipping on that.

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the 65mm objective lens with Outdoor vison cove I would let go for $800 shipped. Never in the field never used still in box with papers.
Chip

OP
fightthenoise
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have the 65mm objective lens with Outdoor vison cove I would let go for $800 shipped. Never in the field never used still in box with papers.
Chip

This gentleman reneged on his offer so I’m still on the hunt.

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
quote :Hey man thanks for the post in my WTB thread. I got a PM from a guy asking about price right before your post and if he can’t beat your $800 price, you got a deal. I’ll let you know either way. I take it yours hasn’t been registered? And is yours the new kind with the arca foot?
p
You blew my offer off to haggle with another member. So Go go stuff yourself. You blew my offer off

OP
fightthenoise
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
quote :Hey man thanks for the post in my WTB thread. I got a PM from a guy asking about price right before your post and if he can’t beat your $800 price, you got a deal. I’ll let you know either way. I take it yours hasn’t been registered? And is yours the new kind with the arca foot?
p
You blew my offer off to haggle with another member. So Go go stuff yourself. You blew my offer off

I didn’t blow your offer off. You weren’t first. I gave the first guy a chance to make a quote and when I asked about registration on yours you 1. Didn’t answer, and 2. when I confirmed we would have make sure your product was unregistered, you got cold feet. That’s okay. Nobody did anybody wrong here. Just hearing another seller’s price isn’t “haggling”. Any buyer with multiple interested sellers would be wise to hear the prices. Also the guy who beat you also beat your quote so the net effect is the same.

4c352cd56edb070bc61ecad066463b91.png

Unoboats- I don’t blame ya! I wouldn’t sell to him now either if I was you

I get why you’re here. I enjoy a good classifieds drama too. I hope you enjoy the show.

Last edited:

fatrascal

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fightthenoise, the 65mm atx is a great scope. You won't be sorry with your choice. And if you are so inclined you might get the BTX later on down the road. I used my 65 with BTX a lot this year and its great. Fatrascal.

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa boys, don’t go disparaging popcorn…..getting personal

For what it is worth, I have bought from Uniboats, a Swarovski item and 110% positive experience

Now back to cartoons…..

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Amazing how stuff turns upside down through text. For what it’s worth Fightthenoise has let me borrow multiple reloading item, offered his spotter and tripod to me to use and answered a plethora of dumb reloading question. Oh and I never met him before coming to pick up said stuff at his house for free.

sounds like a miscommunicstion from 2 good rokslide dudes.

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Lmao. Sorry boys the drama is over. It’s all good. Fightthenoise and I made up last night. Takes two to tango. Hate it even transpired

OP
fightthenoise
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lol thanks y’all. Sorry it didn’t get any juicier. Boats is good people. Maybe now that this episode of real housewives of Rokslide is over I can buy a dang spotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.