WTS Swarovski ATX and 65 mm objective *Priced to sell

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
He seems to just buy all the good deals on upper end glass and then sell for a profit. Which is fine as that is how capitalism works, buy low/sell for profit. This time it didnt work out in his favor.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just read through the 9 pages of posts he has... definitely a wheeler and dealer... one thing I find fascinating is how much he appears to have acquired via forum but a large number of descriptions are as if he is the original owner... original owner of the used set that were new to him ? 😜

All said, the first purchase i ever made I got hung up on G&S as the listing said nothing except $xxx TYD. Now I always confirm before sending or just include it on top. I was naive though... so not the case here! Way to stand your ground small block Chevy!!

Jbehredt

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Post 9 combined with post 16 should absolutely get Geico banned. Proof he’s a dirtbag in his own words. Even if he did try to delete it.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I second the notion of a ban...he is currently going through and deleting all his original posts now in his other listings. ... looks to be the ones where he was describing the items as new! Look at the old posts and check the “edited” time stamp in the lower corner. This is nutty. When folks are honest there is no reason to cover your tracks and worry about these things biting you in the ass.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
As long as we don’t lose sight of what geico was getting called out for when he appeared to be purporting he was the victim! A reading of the entire string would be well served by anyone ... what words were those... oh yeah, “buyer beware” or for that matter seller also 😂.