Swarovski ATX85 Objective and Eyepiece

OP
JonnyB

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
John, I PMd you back and explained what happened. I also said I would only split if I had a buyer for both pieces and I did not when you messaged me the second time saying you would buy it. Ask Geico about our conversations through text last week, call and talk to the Chris Kuhlmann (owner) of Augusta Rental to verify I bought these from him, or you could talk to Jeff "Hook" of Deadhorse Outfitters who I used to outfit my Caribou hunt this past August as he was pretty interested in the spotter after using it on the slope looking for bou with me. Don't accuse me of being a scammer for not messaging you back right away after you took almost a week to respond to my counter offer on the objective lens. Good day sir

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
John, I PMd you back and explained what happened. I also said I would only split if I had a buyer for both pieces and I did not when you messaged me the second time saying you would buy it. Ask Geico about our conversations through text last week, call and talk to the Chris Kuhlmann (owner) of Augusta Rental to verify I bought these from him, or you could talk to Jeff "Hook" of Deadhorse Outfitters who I used to outfit my Caribou hunt this past August as he was pretty interested in the spotter after using it on the slope looking for bou with me. Don't accuse me of being a scammer for not messaging you back right away after you took almost a week to respond to my counter offer on the objective lens. Good day sir

The plot thickens.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A simple one-sentence reply to my PM saying "I'll take it" five days ago would have prevented any misunderstanding. Good luck with your sale/trade.

OP
JonnyB

JonnyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anymore thought to BTX trade?
Geico, I found an ATM 80 with the WA eyepiece from another member on here that we worked a trade deal on. Headed to the post office tomorrow to send out my ATX.