Sold Swarovski BTX with 85 mm objective - Swarovski - $4200 delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWAROVSKI BTX with 85MM OBJECTIVE LENS PLUS COVER AND PHONE CAM CASE AND ADAPTER.

I am selling my Swarovski BTX with 85MM objective lens. It also includes an Outdoor Vision protective cover for the lens and BTX case as well as the Universal and BTX adapter made by Phone Cam, with an Otterbox Iphone Pro 13 Pro Max case. I am selling everything for $4,200 including shipping to the lower 48 (UPS or Fedex). I accept payment via Venmo, Zelle, or check (I will wait to ship until check clears.) I am located in a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana.

I can send additional pictures of videos of the unit if needed. I can only include 10 pictures to the post. IMG_8282.jpgIMG_8284.jpgIMG_8285.jpgIMG_8287.jpgIMG_8289.jpgIMG_8293.jpgIMG_8294.jpgIMG_8295.jpgIMG_8296.jpg

I drew a sheep tag and used it for my sheep hunt which only lasted 6 days. There is not a scratch on it and I am including all the original boxes, manuals, and packaging. It has been collecting dust since my hunt and I want someone to get some use out of it. Was a great asset to my sheep hunt but being from Indiana it's hard to use when whitetail and turkey hunting :)

Please private message or contact with additional questions.

Serious inquiries only please.

Super tag

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide you want to sell the two pieces separately I’m interested in the BTX

OP
H
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m reducing price to $4000 including shipping. Trying to get them sold before I leave for Canada next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.