Swarovski customer service

mdfanatic1980

Lil-Rokslider
I have a question/comment about Swarovski customer service. It seems like everywhere I read, people rant and rave about how awesome Swarovski customer service is. It’s awesome. Gotta buy Swarovski. Their service is awesome. I’ve heard it 1000 times.

I just sent in my Swarovski binoculars for repair. Communication has been excellent. I just received an email indicating normal turn around time on repairs is 6-8 weeks.

How is 6-8 weeks good service?

skierhs

WKR
With Covid and all going on I am impressed they’re able to quote 6 weeks as a possibility. I assumed it would take way longer since so many gov’t restrictions are limiting how many people can be in a room, let alone even allowing business to be open.

Trees91

WKR
Just got my first set of Swaros. Used 2019 12x50 el. Want to send them in for a cleaning and check up. What do they charge for something like that?

Rick M.

WKR
All Swaros go to Austria for repair. That combined with Covid makes 6-8 weeks sound stellar, in my opinion.

I just had a great dealing with them as well. My new NL Pures had an issue and they had me a brand new pair shipped out directly from Rhode Island with two day shipping. The communication between myself, Swarovski, and the vendor that I purchased the binoculars from was all seamless.

Rick M.

WKR
Also, I believe Swarovski actually has a video of the process that your glass goes through when they receive it. I think I remember seeing it on their YouTube channel. It's quite impressive, and you may feel a bit more at ease about why they take their time if you give it a watch.

OP
M

mdfanatic1980

Lil-Rokslider
It just seems like I’ve heard stories of people sending in stuff and they have it back to them “before their next hunt, or whatever”. It just gave off the impression of immediate service and get you back on the road as soon as possible. I guess my expectations weren’t in line.

yhc

WKR
I have been happy with Swarovski customer service. They are very friendly and always ready to answer any questions I may have.

I have sent in my first pair of EL binos a several years ago when its armoring lifted in about a quarter size. They were about 10 year old since I purchased them new while living in Germany. I wasn’t sure whether Swarovski USA would service them but they did and to top it off, covered under warranty. They came back almost looking brand new. However even back then I was quoted “6-8 weeks” turn around time. I got them back In about a month. I was and still am happy with Swarovski customer service.

Regards,

Rick M.

WKR
It just seems like I’ve heard stories of people sending in stuff and they have it back to them “before their next hunt, or whatever”. It just gave off the impression of immediate service and get you back on the road as soon as possible. I guess my expectations weren’t in line.
Did you voice this to them? I haven't personally had experience with it, but I'm curious what they would say if you asked for a loaner or something since it's in the middle of hunting season. I'm not saying they would accommodate you, but you never know unless you try.

I think that is the normal time frame quote just to be safe. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came back quicker. I sent in an eye piece once because it had gotten some moisture in it. The intital email said 6-8 weeks. I just got shipping notice and it was only 4 weeks from time I sent it in.

Regardless I’m not gonna complain if it took 8 weeks. Swarovski is awesome. I bet your binos come back looking brand new

brsnow

WKR
I have a question/comment about Swarovski customer service. It seems like everywhere I read, people rant and rave about how awesome Swarovski customer service is. It’s awesome. Gotta buy Swarovski. Their service is awesome. I’ve heard it 1000 times.

I just sent in my Swarovski binoculars for repair. Communication has been excellent. I just received an email indicating normal turn around time on repairs is 6-8 weeks.

How is 6-8 weeks good service?
4-6 weeks of it is based on current USPS shipping time.

I wouldn't always equate speed with quality... Looks at McDonalds..
6-8 weeks is what the turn has always been...
sent mine in, beat to crap 10x50s with a scratched lens and got a apologetic call tell me the new lens wasn't covered and it was going to cost $75... they came back NEW wrapped up in a new box with all the accessories like it was just bought... That's service.

hflier

WKR
I sent a scope in for repair, it was out of warranty. They fixed it no charge and I got it back in about 3 weeks.

JDB9818

WKR
I just got my Swaro 95mm objective lens back after a warranty issue.

I couldn’t be any more pleased with the service. Yep, it took about 6-7 weeks but the process was very smooth. Shipped both ways (on Swarovski) via FedEx and no issues.

The customer service guy I spoke with asked if I still had any hunts and if I was going to need a loaner. I did not so I didn’t have one sent to me.

For me, Swaro customer service was just as top shelf as the product itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk