Swarovski customer service

Payaso

FNG
One morning in the middle of deer season and my EL ranges were seeing double, no clue what happened, but they were now a monocular. Called Swarovski and told them I was in the middle of season and needed a replacement. I overnighted my binos to them and once they received mine they overnighted me an (almost) equal quality loaner pair to use while mine get fixed.

Pretty damn good service I would say.

WRO

WKR
All Swaros go to Austria for repair. That combined with Covid makes 6-8 weeks sound stellar, in my opinion.

I just had a great dealing with them as well. My new NL Pures had an issue and they had me a brand new pair shipped out directly from Rhode Island with two day shipping. The communication between myself, Swarovski, and the vendor that I purchased the binoculars from was all seamless.
Actually most service is done in Rhode Island..

It takes time because they don't send you a piece of Chinese garbage as a replacement instead of fixing your glass..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rick M.

WKR
Actually most service is done in Rhode Island..

It takes time because they don't send you a piece of Chinese garbage as a replacement instead of fixing your glass..

Interesting. When I spoke to the rep from Rhode Island he told me they all go to Austria. Maybe he meant for repairs and not service. That's likely what it is.

Bkdc

FNG
The stellar service gives Swarovski optical equipment the highest resale value in sport optics. No one else is close.

Interesting. When I spoke to the rep from Rhode Island he told me they all go to Austria. Maybe he meant for repairs and not service. That's likely what it is.
Well, you mentioned that the product you were dealing with was an NL. Could be at this point that all NLs go to Austria.

WRO

WKR
Well, you mentioned that the product you were dealing with was an NL. Could be at this point that all NLs go to Austria.
Depends on guessing nls go to austria, as well as x5s, x series spotters, and anything with electronics. I've walked through their cs department and seen slcs, els, and non illuminated scopes being repaired..

Since Swarovski has discontinued the slc 42 line. Will you be able to send them in still and have them repaired or serviced 10 years from now?

keller

WKR
I heard they changed their warranty to 10 year's? I've been looking to but a new spotter.

Jd259

WKR
Who does swaro use for return shipping? I’m sending some stuff to them but I have a P.O. Box along with my street address so I need to put the correct address depending on the carrier they use.
Thanks

Who does swaro use for return shipping? I’m sending some stuff to them but I have a P.O. Box along with my street address so I need to put the correct address depending on the carrier they use.
Thanks

I've had warranty parts come USPS, but anything with a serial comes FedEx.

WRO

WKR
I've had warranty parts come USPS, but anything with a serial comes FedEx.
Stay the f#$ away from the usps right now, they're a dumpster ..

So far this year I've had a guaranteed 2 day delivery of a certified letter take 38 days and a lost over and under that was on guaranteed 3 day shipping..

Everybody has lost shit I know with usps lately.

Sent my Z5 in after the turret crapped out. Sent it our on April 6th and got the email it is on its way back already. I am very pleased with their turnaround time. They quoted me the standard 4-6 weeks

I just called the other week about loose rubber on the eyecups on my 8x32 els.

Three days later a new set was in my mailbox.

Great communication and a no bullshit replacement at no charge to me.

I posted a new thread today "Kudos to Swarovski". Maybe I should have simple put it in this thread, but at least the new thread has a positive headline. Perhaps others can post their good experiences there (sorry, I'm new to this process of posting on forums).

I've had nothing but great experience with Swarovski. Their initial response to me was that "repairs could take 6-8 weeks, so please take that account when you send them in" (Or something to that effect). I think 6-8 weeks is reasonable.

Well, in truth they are doing some repairs and getting them back to me in about 2 weeks. That is smoking fast. And their communication back and forth was off the charts good. Their customer service on the telephone has been World Class. Really. And I am quite picky.

Wheels

WKR
I sent my binos in for a cleaning and they received them on 3/24, haven’t heard any updates yet, but was told 6-8 weeks. This is their busy season with everyone sending their stuff in during the “off season”.