Swarovski Customer Service

I have a Swarovski customer service example to share.

In November of 2021, I sold my Swarovski 20-60 x 80 HD spotting scope. Today I missed a call from Swarovski (they left a message) and received an email from them. Someone sent the eyepiece in for repair and they wanted to know if I had sold the scope or if this individual was sending it in on my behalf. That is excellent customer service! Almost made me regret selling the scope. I emailed them back to let them know that I had sold the scope and that there was nothing nefarious going on.
I've replaced the Swaro with a Kowa 553 spotter. I take good care of my gear and hope that I never have to get anything on it repaired, but if I do, I hope the Kowa service is as good as Swarovski's.

Erict

WKR
I will second their excellent customer service and communication.

I purchased my 10x42WB SLCs in October 2000. Yeah, 2000, like before some of you were born. Binoculars are a tool to me and I don't baby them like some may. I have dropped them out of treestands a number of times and don't often use caps in the field. They have been through a lot. They recently showed some seam separation of the inside armor body near the eyecups so I sent them in for warranty work on FEB 7. They acknowledged receipt on FEB 8 and on FEB 11 they sent me a detailed estimate of work and asked me to choose what I wanted done. I opted to fix damaged prism ($150), repair armor (free/warranty) but did not opt for replacement lenses, as the scratches were cosmetic only. On MAR 8, I got them back. Everything looks great. Besides the typical clean and check, they replaced the lens cups, tripod screw cover, eagle and swarovski name plate without charge!

It's almost a shame, as they still work so well that I can't justify replacing them.:)

Thanks Swarovski!

ors

FNG
Thanks for sharing, guys! have heard lots of good stories, but never used their service yet! it makes me feel no worries about my two els. cheers!

You will devise your Swaro glass to your descendants. All other lower-end glass eventually is thrown into the landfill.

Buy once. Cry once!

sako4me

FNG
This is a large portion of why I went into the swaro waters chin deep. It boiled down to optical performance and customer service.

sneaky

"DADDY"

In November of 2021, I sold my Swarovski 20-60 x 80 HD spotting scope. Today I missed a call from Swarovski (they left a message) and received an email from them. Someone sent the eyepiece in for repair and they wanted to know if I had sold the scope or if this individual was sending it in on my behalf. That is excellent customer service! Almost made me regret selling the scope. I emailed them back to let them know that I had sold the scope and that there was nothing nefarious going on.
I've replaced the Swaro with a Kowa 553 spotter. I take good care of my gear and hope that I never have to get anything on it repaired, but if I do, I hope the Kowa service is as good as Swarovski's.
Kowa has excellent CS as well. No worries there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jaredg

Lil-Rokslider
I've used Swaro's CS twice. Both times for a pair of EL Range binos. Separate issues two years apart. But each encounter with CS has left me a customer for life. Swaro takes care of their customers and end users.

Jefferson

FNG
I emailed Swarovski Customer Service on 3/23/22 they did not respond until 4/1/22. I resolved that issue myself.
This morning I called and emailed Swarovski Customer Service re: an issue with my Z3 riflescope. I am hopeful it doesn't take over a week to get back to me but nothing so far (~8hours).
Disappointed.

I had the same experience but I was the buyer. Thankfully the seller still had the same cell phone number and we got it transferred over to my name in just a few minutes.
I always wondered what if it was a stolen item. Would Swarovski keep it and contact the owner? Anyone ever had this happen?

I emailed Swarovski Customer Service on 3/23/22 they did not respond until 4/1/22. I resolved that issue myself.
This morning I called and emailed Swarovski Customer Service re: an issue with my Z3 riflescope. I am hopeful it doesn't take over a week to get back to me but nothing so far (~8hours).
Disappointed.

Each of those contacts went to a different person, each of whom is going to try to contact you. It's pretty easy to get resolution from them, send them an email with a serial, your address, t#, and email address and they'll sort you out.

Over several decades of experience with many optics devices my collective CS experiences with the Big 3 have been fairly good. Years ago I had a horrible experience with Leica, but a recent experience with a rangefinder was exceptionally good/fast. Zeiss has fixed any issue ever brought to them, including repairing the worn out main hinge and eyecups on my old Dialyts that were long out of warranty. A few years ago I was very unhappy with service on a Swarovski Z5 that internally fogged on its maiden voyage to the range - gave me the 3rd degree over how it happened, and later that same scope failed to hold zero and SW CS insisted that I must have damaged it (hadn’t been abused or re-mounted - just all of a sudden failed). They fixed it but charged me a few $ hundred for the repair. SW has otherwise fixed any minor issues with other devices under warranty. So, although free, fast or hassle-free may vary with individual repair issues, Big 3 customers will most often get a malfunctioning device repaired or replaced.

Alaskan89

Lil-Rokslider
My experiences with Swarovski have been nothing but stellar. I send my binoculars (10x42 Habichts) in every 3-4 years for a thorough cleaning and check up and twice they have been sent to Austria for repair. The first time it didn't cost me anything but the original shipping cost to send them to SW CS. This time it cost me $155 and they replaced the lenses on them, which I was more than happy to pay for as I had a feeling they were going to need some serious work done. IMO their optics are some of the best in the business and with customer service like what I've experienced they are hard to beat.

Alaskan89

Lil-Rokslider
Kowa has excellent CS as well. No worries there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Question for you, can you send them in to CS and have them cleaned? I'm looking at purchasing another spotter (leaning heavily towards Swarovski) and am trying to get as much info as I can on their spotters.

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
I will second Swarovski has great service, bought an older steel 1.5-6x42 habicht scope, it had lose part in it from a turret being adjusted to far, they repaired and cleaned it no charge, the scope is about 30yrs old and is one of the best low light scopes I have.

Brushcreekbill

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing but excellent experiences with Swarovskis customer service. I’m not even the original owner of my glass and told them as such. They said I would be responsible for repair and then said they would get back to me with an estimate. A couple weeks later I got my Binos back with a zeroed out invoice. Very surprised

Brooks

WKR
Sent my 12x50 EL’s in because of a noise from inside them. They were gone for 6 week over the winter and came back like new with a list of things they did and replaced in them. 0 charge. Nothing but good to say about their CS.