Swarovski DS Review

Firstfive

Lil-Rokslider
Excited to try out this Scope for some time. From what I have concluded it’s absolutely legit. You can get two shots off before dialing on another scope. It’s swaro so glass is Ofcourse very clear at full power. The 40mm tube is a bit overwhelming when you first see it. However it’s not too heavy and looks rather normal once mounted. The downfall ofcourse is price. And with a price like that resale upon a future upgrade will probably not be great. I love the scope 100%. It does everything it’s suppose to do. With the price tag though I believe I rather dial on a much cheaper priced scope with the same quality. If you’re one who don’t care to dial it will absolutely be dead on where you want it to be. It is really an amazing piece of equipment. However I believe cost will make sales pretty low.

ChrisAU

WKR
I can’t see anyone but the Uber rich buying that thing. Just so hard to justify that over other top of the line scopes.

• Banned
OP
F

Firstfive

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t see anyone but the Uber rich buying that thing. Just so hard to justify that over other top of the line scopes.
I agree. I was lucky enough to try it out. The price however is my decision against it. I think 1k less would be more reasonable. However I’m sure there’s too much invested to get to that price.