WTS Swarovski EL 10x42 and Kuiu Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok guys, my good friend just bought these this spring with the intent on going ELK hunting this Fall. Last week he died rather suddenly without ever being able to use them. His wife asked me to sell his stuff to recover some of the cost so she can go to school and get a job. They have not been registered or used in the field. Basically new in the box. He also had the KUIU pro bino harness that comes with it. New they were over $2300. She is hoping to get $2200 shipped. Thanks for supporting her in this time of grief. I will also be selling a bunch of other stuff he had so stay tuned. IMG_4754.jpgIMG_4755.jpgIMG_4757.jpgIMG_4759.jpgIMG_4761.jpg

• Banned
OP
Jasonassel

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I'll pass it along to his family. He was only 45. too young.

OCHO505

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never take life for granted!! Sorry to hear that! Didn’t even know him and it hurts to hear that and how it affects so many people! Or after sans best wishes for the family!

• Banned
OP
Jasonassel

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Still need these gone. Please share this around. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I’ve seen then for a week now and wasn’t going to ask due to being “that guy” figured I’d ask. I’ve been saving for a year for these (single dad, long story just like we all have one). Would she take $2075 to my door? It’s all I have right now. I live in western WA. My condolences to the family as well. Thank you! Jeremy

OP
Jasonassel

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just spoke with her and she agreed to that price shipped with insurance. I can mail them tomorrow.

I will also take antother picture with them tomorrow with the current date and my name. I know I would be nervous sending someone that amount of money without some sort of guarantee.

What is your address?

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke with her and she agreed to that price shipped with insurance. I can mail them tomorrow.

I will also take antother picture with them tomorrow with the current date and my name. I know I would be nervous sending someone that amount of money without some sort of guarantee.

What is your address?
My Paypal is [email protected]
Headed home now and I’ll get you paid on PayPal. I’m computer challenged so now sure how to do it on my phone. Thank you so very much!!!

OP
Jasonassel

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sounds good. I’ll look for it in the morning. What is your address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What is your address?
My Paypal is [email protected]
PayPal monies sent with the shipping address. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.