Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am located in California, Central Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsiwuda

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I bought a set of 2002's that were rebuild before sale, $250 is what they charged the seller and they changed the lens, prisms, etc. Functionally a new binocular and sweet. If I was in the market I'd just buy these as-is and see what I think, can always send them in myself to overhaul, IE decide if the extra $250 is worth it or not.
Can you send in a pair if your not the original owner? Will they still fix them?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Can you send in a pair if your not the original owner? Will they still fix them?

As far as I know they will work with whomever is the registered owner in file with them (if buying used make sure the owner releases the registration if they were ever registered). They do seem to stand behind the life of their product to reasonably work with folks on aged high end optics to refresh them at reasonable costs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumpers

I just sent in a pair of 2000 EL 10x42 that had a broken strap lug (don't use metal rings on the strap lugs on any binocular) It cost me $150 for the good side replacement as they did not charge for the broken ones! They did the rubber armor as well as new front and rear caps. What service. Swarovski also fixed my 1985 scope when a screw got loose inside. Your paying up front for service, amazing service. To be on the safe side you can always call Swarovski and give them the serial number of the unit your considering and they will tell you who it's registered to. I would not hesitate to purchase any used Swarovski gear.

OP
J

JBHunt_3

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bump. Put your trump buck$ to work on some swaros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.