Swarovski EL Range TA from S&S Archery

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here it is guys! We'll have much more info for tomorrow, but this is what we've got so far!

Exact pricing will be available tomorrow as well as pre-orders. Shipping starts on Feb 1st, but it will be first come, first serve.

Ive been wonderng when swaro was going to update the EL range!
Questions for me.:

Tripod Studs? Can the outdoorsmans stud be installed?

For ballistic profiles, does the bino readout provide both distance and actual holdovers in MOA or Mils? Are these based on G1 or G7 BCs and is there a bullet library (akin to the sig BDX app) that the app incorporates?

Thanks!

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ive been wonderng when swaro was going to update the EL range!
Questions for me.:

Tripod Studs? Can the outdoorsmans stud be installed?

For ballistic profiles, does the bino readout provide both distance and actual holdovers in MOA or Mils? Are these based on G1 or G7 BCs and is there a bullet library (akin to the sig BDX app) that the app incorporates?

Thanks!
You'll have to check with the guys at Outdoorsmans, im sure they will have something lined up. For now we are recommending the UTA bino adapter from Swarovski. And I would expect that Dead on Industries will have a product soon as well. We really like this product too. Here is a link to the product on our page.

In regards to the data you see, you can actually select which data you want displayed in the binos. The smartphone app allows you to have 3 rifle profiles, and also allows you to change the data fields in the display based on the profile you're using. MOA For your rifle, hold over for your kids.. or what ever you have going on. Beyond that, im not super familiar with the Swaro app.

Outdoorsmans_Dan

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
You'll have to check with the guys at Outdoorsmans, im sure they will have something lined up. For now we are recommending the UTA bino adapter from Swarovski. And I would expect that Dead on Industries will have a product soon as well. We really like this product too. Here is a link to the product on our page.

In regards to the data you see, you can actually select which data you want displayed in the binos. The smartphone app allows you to have 3 rifle profiles, and also allows you to change the data fields in the display based on the profile you're using. MOA For your rifle, hold over for your kids.. or what ever you have going on. Beyond that, im not super familiar with the Swaro app.
Thanks, Rob!
Can confirm, we will be offering stud installs for the new EL Range TA binos.
The bridge design is the same as the previous generation ELs, so these will require specialized install and will not be able to be user-installed.
We process all EL installs on Thursdays, so for the fastest turn-around, ship your ELs to us with an expected delivery day of Wednesday so they can go out the next morning. Installs usually come back the following Thursday and are shipped back that same day.
If you have any specific questions about this, just give us a call at 1-800-291-8065 and we'll do our best to answer them.

cmacinnes

FNG
Will Swaro uphold their warranty (if needed) on the new EL Range TA binos once a tripod stud/adapter is installed? Just want to clarify before I make the purchase on a new set.