Swarovski EL Range TA

This year was the year I was going to buy a pair of Zeiss Victory RF's. Still might, but these will get a hard look now. Looking forward to the reviews and comparisons.

So does it give ballistic solutions via the phone app?
That’s what I’m wondering. Is it Bluetooth, does it give MOA, Mils, Clicks, does it hold multiple calibers??? Too many questions. No doubt it will have better glass than the current ZEISS RF’s, but if it doesn’t have the same program and capabilities as the ZEISS, then they are useless for me.

willidru

WKR
It doesn’t seem that it will give you the MOA in the tube similar to the Zeiss RF, looks like you also need to use your phone app.

These look awesome but I'm glad they are only 10 power. I have other financial goals I'm trying to reach right now lol

Bkdc

FNG
Yep. It’s a shame Swarovski couldn’t team up with Kestrel. Or maybe Leica has an exclusive contract.

Conrad

FNG
Can we talk about what the ballistic calculator interface looks like? Is it manual bullet info entry or is there a library? Can you turn certain features such as SD or AJ on or off, etc? Easy enough to true?

Do the binos need to be connected to the app for solutions or can they carry profiles on board and not depend on a Bluetooth connection?

Thanks.

kravguy

WKR
I wish someone would toss a rangefinder in some 15*56

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk