Swarovski el range ta

Muff74b

FNG
I just ordered the new Swarovski EL Range TA in 10x42 and am super excited to get them. I currently have the el range field pro and always hated how they only ranged down to 33 yards and the button on the left side. Guess I’ll be selling them now to help cover the cost of my new ones. Everybody like the new ta’s so far?

kaku3428

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations on your purchase. I am still waiting to see one.

jduck

FNG
I got a pair in August took them elk hunting and I kept getting a battery low message. After replacing with 2 more battery's I figured that something else was wrong. Sent them back and they 2 day aired me another pair that has worked flawlessly. This is my first pair of Swarovski binos and I really really like them!!!! Man they are expensive and I wasn't happy at first with the quality control of the first pair.

WRO

WKR
I got a pair in August took them elk hunting and I kept getting a battery low message. After replacing with 2 more battery's I figured that something else was wrong. Sent them back and they 2 day aired me another pair that has worked flawlessly. This is my first pair of Swarovski binos and I really really like them!!!! Man they are expensive and I wasn't happy at first with the quality control of the first pair.

Inital production runs are always a little more prone to QC issues, glad they stood by them.

I really like mine and the glass is fantastic.