Swarovski is impressing the hell out of me

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Got this email back after I wrote them that I'd like to purchase a pair of objective lens covers for my 10x42 EL binos that are being cleaned as we speak.

The covers are covered under warranty. I have made note that you need them in the service order and they will be put on your binoculars when the technician is done cleaning them.

Best Regards,

WOW!!

Definitely worth the price of their gear. You can't beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Yup my demo didn't come with any, called them up to buy replacements and they sent them free of charge.

Beendare

WKR
Swaro warranty is the best. I sent in my old 10x SLC's as the adjustment knob was stiff.....they gave me the option to fix for free or go through the whole thing for $175, which I did. They sent me a brand new bino.

Edit; in case you are curious, those 10x SLC's were $600 with tax back in the early 90's.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Got my shipped notice today 1 week turn around time pretty good they quoted 4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
After getting my shipping notice I reached out to them to find out what they did to the EL's Here is the list she sent me back

The work that was done to your binocular was:

Inspection and External cleaning.
Binocular alignment.
Eye cup replacement.
Repair of the focus mechanism.
Repair of faster focus.
Replaced binocular loop.
Replaced objective covers.
Replaced ocular covers.

Should be like new can't wait to check them out.

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Z3 3-10 elevation erector die. Sent in and I am pretty sure it was a new scope I got back... and it was inside two weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

venado_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Same for me on a swaro spotting scope I sent them in to be cleaned. They went thru them, cleaned them, and re armored an area on the obj end. Sent them back on their dime and didnt charge me for the work they did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Got my EL's back tonight good as new. Could not be happier with Swarovski Customer Service. These things literally look brand new again.

I purchased the Swarovski objective cover for my Z5. It was the older style cover with the o-ring closure. The cover started popping open on it's own, so I figured the o-ring was ready to be replaced. I called Swaro, and explained the problem. The CS person told me to send it in, and they would replace it. I asked if they could just send me another o-ring, and the CS agent said that they would send me the newest style that now has magnetic closures on it. I returned the cover, and in two weeks I had a brand new magnetic lens cover in my hands that works beautifully. Sure I paid $100 for a lens cover back when, but it is a nice heavy-duty aluminum cover instead of the plastic flip-open (Butler Creek).
Swaro CS sure took care of me.

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
Heads up. I tore an objective cover off my Els. Today I sent an email and had response in about two hours. Later this afternoon I am told I have a new in the mail and should be there on Monday. Great CS from Swaro.

Last edited: