Swarovski NL Pure 12x42 problem?

MtnMuley

Call Swaro and they'll have a new pair in the mail the next day. I purposely pull mine off right out of the box. They are a PITA to pop on and off all the time and I see no need for them in an enclosed chest harness.

SomeJackassOnAForum

HAH! Mine do NOT go back on like that 😂. I spent hours looking for a video like and trying to put that sucker back on in December! Thanks I may try again.

If your cover came off, and won't go back on, or you have a segment of black and not just plain silver wire, you probably have a piece of broken cover still present on your unit. If that's the case, send them an email and they'll ship a replacement cover.

ohoopee

If your cover came off, and won't go back on, or you have a segment of black and not just plain silver wire, you probably have a piece of broken cover still present on your unit. If that's the case, send them an email and they'll ship a replacement cover.
Ahhhhh. That was the replacement issue I had. I didn't realize a piece was still attached. Fixed. Thank you again.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hiwallman

A little off topic but Shedhorn Sports in Ennis Montana has a pair of NL Pure 12x42 in stock last Wednesday

Kotaman

First thing I do with new Swaros: get rid of the objective covers. Someone did you a favor.. 🤣 Just ordered the 12x NL Pures today. With any luck, someone will have already torn mine off. 👍👊