Swarovski NL Pure Binocular

UpWndFrt

FNG
Forehead rest.
You said unobtrusive and no-brainer, so I wondered if you used a harness, and if the FRP permits it to be carried in one?

I don't own the attachment, but being incompatibe with a harness is the antithesis of unobtrusive and no-brainer for my uses.

I'm on the wait-list for one, but I'm still curious if it will work.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Gotcha. Yes I have them in a Sitka Mountain Harness and the forehead rest does not get in the way of anything at all.

Amasaback

FNG
And where are people getting their 12's from? If pre-ordering I'm curious how long the orders are taking to get out

Got mine from S&Sarchery. Used the “Rokslide” discount code. I think they drop ship immediately from Swarovski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sako300

WKR
How does it fit with the headrest attached in the current bino harnesses? I’d probably break it quickl. also, I was listening to a podcast where the swaro rep said the field flattener lens is brighter then non field flattenner lens In these. So, the hd slc. they were definitely trying to sell the NL over the el and slc. I just can’t see how such a 42mm 30oz 12 can benefit me over a lightly used 12x50 El for $1,000 less and the last daylight view on a tripod!!!!

skierhs

WKR
How does it fit with the headrest attached in the current bino harnesses? I’d probably break it quickl. also, I was listening to a podcast where the swaro rep said the field flattener lens is brighter then non field flattenner lens In these. So, the hd slc. they were definitely trying to sell the NL over the el and slc. I just can’t see how such a 42mm 30oz 12 can benefit me over a lightly used 12x50 El for $1,000 less and the last daylight view on a tripod!!!!
You can’t see it because you haven’t looked through them yet haha. Seriously though, you should take a look through them, I went from a 15x56 and am not looking back.

Seabee

FNG
You can’t see it because you haven’t looked through them yet haha. Seriously though, you should take a look through them, I went from a 15x56 and am not looking back.
That's very impressive if the 12x NL's can replace a 15x56!

coues32

WKR
Got some time behind 12 nls last week, I didn't have time to compare against my 12els on a tripod side by side. That said super impressed with the nls, didn't notice any difference with glare then the els. Hand holding is awesome with the smaller nls. My headrest has not shown up yet.
Els feel blocky compared to nls, I have been running 12 els for last 4 years exclusively nls will be bumping els to the side.

Also my wife cannot close 12 els narrow enough for both eyes, no problem with the nls or 15hds

Sako300

WKR
Maybe a headrest should be designed for the ELs! FOV takes a bit of time and play to adjust for each individual! Just making a fair comparison

Sako300

WKR
I mean a headrest was made for the 6lb BTX. Maybe the headrest would help all the FOV with all Swarovski or other brands!

Elkangle

WKR
What bino harness are you guys running with the nls pluss the head rest ? My outdoor vision fits perfect with out the head rest...but is alil skinny with the rest

Sitka mtn harness??

UpWndFrt

FNG
What bino harness are you guys running with the nls pluss the head rest ? [...] Sitka mtn harness??

Steve O said his worked well at the top of this page. I was going to wait until someone else was curious enough before asking him for a photo of that setup. So, how about it Steve?