Swarovski NL Pure Binocular

Hello,

Here is a new review by allbinos of the 12X42 NL for anyone interested.

Andy W.

“In all my years of experience I've never seen an optical instrument better than the Swarovski NL Pure 12x42. I suppose I don't have to add anything more...”

Nice compliment, especially coming from that site.

I look forward to two points of opinion / feedback from Rokslide members:

1) how much less are vibrations with the NL 12 forehead rest handheld? Less than a standard 10x? 8x?

2) do you see any resolving power similarities between the SV 12 and NL 10? Are they close?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Interesting. 10 year warranty on these according to that article.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
From reading the NA warranty it appears the optical system is lifetime, the other components are 10 years here as well.

Amasaback

FNG
Any word in the NLs being in stock from anyone that preordered? Spoke to Cameraland and they had not received shipping notifications of them yet.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
My guy has not got his shipping confirmation from Swaro yet.

I looked up those Nikon WX that were better than the NL— pretty bulky, individual focus for each eyepiece, and $6,500. NLp’s are a deal!

glassman

FNG
I wonder if there will be any Christmas sales on the NLs this year, it could be a good time to save much needed cash on a $3000 glass. I am curious about the 8 and especially the 10X42, I already have the SV in 12X50, the 10X42 could be all the 10X I would need with a FOV of 7.6 degrees.

Andy W.

Why does Swarovski announce a ship date and then have hardly any inventory available for people to purchase? I loathe having to order stuff and wait weeks to get it

sneaky

"DADDY"
Why does Swarovski announce a ship date and then have hardly any inventory available for people to purchase? I loathe having to order stuff and wait weeks to get it
Because they made it clear that ship date was for preorders and not a drop dead store inventory date

sneaky

"DADDY"
Steve from EXO ran a set of the NL 8x42s on his sheep hunt. Talls about them towards the end of his sleep hunt podcast.

Sako300

WKR
Because when you make the “the best, revolutionary binocular” the NL haha! you can set up your business model however you want! I’m not drinking the Kool aid yet!

coues32

WKR
$
Because they made it clear that ship date was for preorders and not a drop dead store inventory date

I purchased my twelves quite a while ago and still haven't received a email for shipmet yet😅

sneaky

"DADDY"
$

I purchased my twelves quite a while ago and still haven't received a email for shipmet yet
Yeah but you aren't complaining you can't pick them up in a store yet either

Sako300

WKR
Do you think Swarovski paid all these hunting Pod Casters and salesman to pitch the NL? There had to be a perk! Maybe they are archery hunting with a pair as we speak! Hopefully you archery guys can get them to utilize early!

They did? Because I can order them from Swarovski right now. That was actually not perfectly clear lol

Attachments

• D539C42F-812F-40D5-AD64-8F246DE3C4B1.jpeg
    D539C42F-812F-40D5-AD64-8F246DE3C4B1.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Axlrod

WKR
A few weeks to wait? When Leica announced their new magnus rifle scopes at SHOT some years ago, they told the dealers their pre-orders would be delivered to them in 3 weeks. They started shipping 3 years later- and their was a price increase!
I think all product announcements should read " Hey we have this new widgett you can't live without. It is available at your dealer down the street right NOW."

A few weeks to wait? When Leica announced their new magnus rifle scopes at SHOT some years ago, they told the dealers their pre-orders would be delivered to them in 3 weeks. They started shipping 3 years later- and their was a price increase!
I think all product announcements should read " Hey we have this new widgett you can't live without. It is available at your dealer down the street right NOW."
Agree! 😬

Amasaback

FNG
Spoke to Doug at Cameraland on my preorder. Said he had it and was shipping (sounded like today) for the 12X. No forehead brace for a few more weeks however. And no Outdoorsman adapter unless you buy from them. So will have to look at those Bino platforms for tripod use if is does not show up soon. Does anyone have a recommendation on those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk