Swarovski NL Pure Binoculars?

JDB9818

WKR
I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts on the differences in the nl and slc if you get a minute, depth of field especially.

I can focus at 200 and be clear out to 15 miles across the bay with my slc’s. Have the nl’s improved this?
Thanks.

For what it's worth, one of the things I noticed when I compared the nl 10s to my SLC 10s was that the nls seems to have a much deeper depth of field. Side by side, I found that I touched the focus much less with the nls. I wouldn't say either of my pairs had the kind of range you describe though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I would agree with this assessment.

JakeSCH

WKR
For what it's worth, one of the things I noticed when I compared the nl 10s to my SLC 10s was that the nls seems to have a much deeper depth of field. Side by side, I found that I touched the focus much less with the nls. I wouldn't say either of my pairs had the kind of range you describe though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I thought this too, but I think the issue is not a depth of field but the improved resolution of the NL's over SLC's.

I hardly touched my SLC focus knob until I started doing side by side comparisons.

FlyGuy

WKR
Anybody hearing any shipping updates? I ordered a pair of 12x42 like 2 months ago. They showed “1 left in stock” on the website but after a week they reached out to me to say their inventory was off and they didn’t have it. They expected a new shipment in a couple weeks so I left the order on, but now it’s been months. I haven’t seen the 12x42 in stock anywhere else either. Maybe it’s sitting on one of those cargo ships outside the port….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axlrod

WKR
Sport Optics shows in stock, but I would call first. They also are paying the sales tax right now for you if you have a sales tax where you live.

Anybody hearing any shipping updates? I ordered a pair of 12x42 like 2 months ago. They showed “1 left in stock” on the website but after a week they reached out to me to say their inventory was off and they didn’t have it. They expected a new shipment in a couple weeks so I left the order on, but now it’s been months. I haven’t seen the 12x42 in stock anywhere else either. Maybe it’s sitting on one of those cargo ships outside the port….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Average lead time for an NL Pure order is something like 4-6 months from the date the dealer places their order. If it was a larger retailer, they probably had one in pipeline, but 2 months for an NL 12 is nothing right now.

Big_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Was in Bozeman today at Sportsman Warehouse and they have the NL 12x42 in the display case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk