Swarovski, Seek Outside, Katadyn, Kifaru

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Selling off a bunch of gear that I feel was not necessary this year. Im putting it towards other gear I want to upgrade too. I will post photos later tonight. If your interested in something PM me and we can discuss. prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. US 50 only unless your paying for shipping and duty fees. PayPal is preferred Buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. I will also accept USPS Money Order.

Sold Pending Funds Swarovski EL 10x42 WB Swarobright Binoculars with eye cups. These are in fantastic condition no scratches on glass and had Swaro recondition them earlier this year. They come with box all paperwork, case and the bino Strap that is included. These are 2007 Model and work perfectly. Asking 1400$ shipped.

Seek Outside Unaweep 4800 Pack is in great shape. Used it for 1 3 day trip this year but its just not my cup of tea. This has a XLarge Belt 36-40 inch waist, Hip Belt Pocket, the new Lumbar Pad, Lid, Gun sling carrier, and the Base Talon all in the Alpine Grey, Base pack weight is just under 4 lbs. This thing is super light. 400$ and split the shipping with me. The base pack alone is 400$ without all the add ons listed.

Sold Seek Outside Cimmeron in Brown, with Stove Jack, Seam Sealed and I am the original owner, this has been my go to shelter till I got my ultamid now it hasn't gotten much use. Perfect condition no holes or issues at all. Comes with the Carbon Fiber Seek Outside center pole I also added about 12 inches of line with line locks to each stake out point so you can get a lot of air flow under it or button it way down for windy snowy situations. Stakes are not included 450$ Shipped TYD

Katadyn Pocket Filter I bought this about a month ago from a member here. it works really well but feel I am set with Filters and water purification so selling this one off. This is the ultimate filter for 1-3 people made of stainless steel construction and the filter lasts for 13,000 gallons this one is barely used. comes with case and all the accessories. These run 380$ Im asking 240$ Shipped TYD

Sold Kifaru Lost Park Parka in Coyote Brown Size XL. This is the older new style before the latest version. Just to much jacket for my needs, Perfect condition. 225$ Shipped TYD

No Trades at this time

I will post photos later tonight once I go through all of my gear. I will honor requests to hold pending photos. First person who is interested and verbally wants it gets it. I ship Priority USPS Insured and I cover the insurance.

Last edited: