Swarovski SLC 15x56

kevin11mee

Lil-Rokslider
I'm considering purchasing a pair of Swarovski SLC 15x56 binos that are available from a private seller for an excellent price. The binos are described as never used and the pictures seem like they are in new condition. However, I am a bit leery of purchasing such a high dollar item without knowing much about fakes or knockoffs. Any ways to tell if these are legit? I know they will have a serial number, can I verify serial number with Swarovski? I currently use Vortex Kaibabs in 18x56, are the SLC's worth the upgrade? I currently use the Kaibabs for mule deer, elk, and coues deer (especially scouting).

Gone4Days

WKR
I went from Kaibab 18x to SLC HD 15x and don’t regret it at all. I hunt coues in AZ and my 15x are arguably my most important piece of gear.

huntsd

WKR
I'm considering purchasing a pair of Swarovski SLC 15x56 binos that are available from a private seller for an excellent price. The binos are described as never used and the pictures seem like they are in new condition. However, I am a bit leery of purchasing such a high dollar item without knowing much about fakes or knockoffs. Any ways to tell if these are legit? I know they will have a serial number, can I verify serial number with Swarovski? I currently use Vortex Kaibabs in 18x56, are the SLC's worth the upgrade? I currently use the Kaibabs for mule deer, elk, and coues deer (especially scouting).
I'd call swaro with the #. See if its registered to anyone or not

RyanC

WKR
Yes. Call Sworavski and give them the serial number. I recently bought a pair of 15s off here and had to send them in for repair (that's an entire different story). When I called them they did a check on the serial number before they would help me just to make sure they weren't stolen (they were registered in someone else's name and not the guy I bought them from). Everything checked out, but he said in the future, call them first and they will verify.