Swarovski SLC price misleading. Might even cost you Double...

NateO 77

Lil-Rokslider
I pulled the trigger on some SLC's after the rokslide discount at S&S. I thought I got a great deal then I took them for a weekend getaway with the wife. We also brought her viper HD's. We were sitting around the cabin watching the hills in the distance when she picked up the SLC's by mistake now I am in the market for another pair. Lesson learned Don't let your wife use your Swarovski binoculars unless you want to buy a 2nd pair.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
And so it begins......
I bet the second set won't be your last swarovski purchase.
+1
c.png

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It would be my pleasure to assist you with your new one :) . Please give me a call at the store tomorrow and enjoy the balance of the weekend
Thanks
Doug
516-217-1000

I guess I'm lucky. I had a pair of SLC HD's, Conquest HD's, Leica HD's and Bushnell Legend M's all at the same time for my wife to try. She wears glasses (has to) and I folded down the eyecups on all four pairs, and told her to pick one. I didn't tell her what any of them cost.

After about 20 minutes in back yard, trying all of them several times, she handed me the Bushnell Legend M's and said "I like these the best."

I was like, really? Are you absolutely sure? So she tried them all one more time, and said "yes, I'm sure."

Whew! :D

After I told her what they all cost, she chewed me out for spending so much on binoculars, and told me she was glad she liked the ones she picked. Now send the rest back! LOL

It's a funny story, but it does illustrate the importance of trying several pairs before you buy if you can, and also just how good those Legend M's really are.

It happened at our house too....my wife loved my old EL10x42s so much that I caught grief when I "borrowed" them to go hunting. Had to get another pair with the upgraded Swaro-vision HD lens for me. (I don't let her use them! for fear of losing them ). Great problem to have!