Sold Swarovski STS 65 w/20-60x Eyepiece, Telescope Rail and Snugfit Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrown

WKR
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Overall in very good shape with only minimal signs of normal use. The scope and eyepiece were sent back to Swaro last year to have them cleaned and inspected. Came back with a few new updated parts like the eyecup, rotating collar and base. I'm the second owner of this NON-HD manufactured in 2002. The scope is currently registered in my name but I spoke with Swarovski Customer service and the lady I spoke with said it was easy to transfer ownership with just a phone call. The objective lens does have a couple of light marks in the coatings from the previous owner trying to clean it but they do not affect the view - see picture. I asked about having it replaced when they had it last year but Swaro did not recommend replacing the lens as it was basically cosmetic. I do not have the original boxes but will include a SnugFit padded case along with the Swaro Telescope rail that a generous member of this forum passed along to me but I never used it.

Asking $1450 TYD in the CONUS - Paypal give or cover the feesIMG_2559.jpgIMG_2560.jpgIMG_2561.jpgIMG_2562.jpgIMG_2565.jpgIMG_2566.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.