Swarovski updates

Bkdc

FNG
Swarovski SLC 42mm binos are officially discontinued and removed from the Swaro website. Apparently, the last manufactured batch went out in December 2020. Only 56mm objective SLCs are being manufacturered.

Three new optical pieces coming in February.

1) New EL Range with Swarovision and expanded field of view by about 10%
2) CL Pocket update (cosmetic) with raincovers
3) Second generation rifle scope with built-in range finders

ZDR

WKR
Where are you getting this info? I went to the Swaro optics site and nothing new there.

OP
B

Bkdc

FNG
Looks like the guys at CameralandNY also made a post today about the new Swaro offerings. There was a video announcement today for the dealers.

New ds scope. CL pocket cosmetic updates. New EL Rangefinder binos.

Last edited:
OP
B

Bkdc

FNG
Would be wild to discontinue the SLC. Be like Toyota discontinuing the Camry.

The Swarovski SLC 42mm is now the Kahles Helia S 42. With the Kahles brown-orange color.

Last edited:
Kahles Binos aren't available in the US though
It wouldn't surprise me if this changes. On Kahles' website, it shows Swaro as a distriibutor of them in US and lists local dealers. I'd hope they do if there are no more SLC's

Attachments

• Kahles.PNG
    Kahles.PNG
    648.7 KB · Views: 35
It wouldn't surprise me if this changes. On Kahles' website, it shows Swaro as a distriibutor of them in US and lists local dealers. I'd hope they do if there are no more SLC's

Set your Language to English and look at what's available, then set it to English (US + Can) and check out the offerings. Maybe they'll change, but it looks like they don't import any of the Kahles "Hunt" Products.