Swarovski Warranty

Agustas

FNG
Anybody had experience with Swarovski Scope warranty while not being the original owner ? I have no copy of original sales receipt.

cmahoney

WKR
They sent me ocular caps 2 day shipping for free for my 15’s without verifying any warranty info. I was planning on paying for them, couldn’t have had a better customer service experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody had experience with Swarovski Scope warranty while not being the original owner ? I have no copy of original sales receipt.
I was in the same boat as you for a used pair I bought on eBay 10 years ago. Just sent them in and they didn’t care where I bought them or when. They never even asked. They were great to work with.

BFR

WKR
Same here, have an old pair of EL binoculars I got on eBay and they sent new caps, no charge, although I did send them in for rebuild. The rebuild was $75, new lenses, new everything, now they’re as good as my newer SLC pair.

Depends what the issue is. They track serial numbers and will be able to tell if they have been registered to someone before. If they are unregistered they might let you be the “original owner”. I had some SLC I bought off ebay from a pawn shop that had a chipped front lens. The transferred ownership to me and fix the lens and refurbed it for like $60. Very happy with them and their service and support of their products.

Trr15

WKR
Just sent in a pair of 10X42 ELs that I picked up on here used. They're 2008 models. Swarovski completely overhauled them and replaced both ocular lenses. Total cost was $150 for the lenses, everything else (cleaning, alignment, new objective and ocular caps, focus knob upgrade) was done with no charge.