WTS Swarovski X5i 5-25x56, March Compact 2.5-25x52

pwrdbycotn

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feel free to contact me with questions or requests for more pictures or video. 573-614-1191 or [email protected]. Text or call for fastest response, but please no calls or texts after 10pm Central.

Shipping will be discussed with the buyer, but FedEx is my preferred method. I can use UPS or USPS, if needed.

Payment by check, money order or PayPal Friends and Family. I can provide plenty of references and am well established in the gun and knife community.

Low-ball offers will be ignored.

If you need to know why I’m selling, it’s because my pet rabbit needs hearing aids.

March compact tactical 2.5-25x52 D25V52TI MTR-3 Reticle Illuminated-Excellent scope here with a huge 10x power range. Functionally perfect, cosmetically used. No dents or anything like that, but it does show signs of being used. One small mark on the objective glass. I can’t see it looking through the scope. Comes with everything it did when new, and I’m the original owner.

Priced to sell at SOLD $1950 plus actual shipping costs.

Swarovski x5i 5-25x56 4WX-I+-I have two of these. One is a few years old and one was purchased last year. Both are functionally perfect, and both show cosmetic signs of use. One scope shows more signs than the other and will be priced accordingly. Both come with box, books, turret tool and covers. Additionally, magnetic flip-up covers are included on both scopes. Glass is perfect on both scopes.

$2200 SPF for the one that looks like Kim Kardashian

$2050 SOLD for the one that looks like Bruce Jenner

t1AoQGy.jpg

VX37E1I.jpg

hcRUoFT.jpg

N0mPg3P.jpg

FFjTmIh.jpg

cI8yZyk.jpg

a1MdnsD.jpg

PDLXpAZ.jpg

5GnlgQ7.jpg

ZNCL0Xw.jpg