Sold Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44mm Plex Side Focus w/ Ballistic Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Selling a slightly used Swarovski Z6 2.5-15x44mm scope. It has the Plex reticle in the second focal plane. It also has the ballistic turret for those long range shots, and side focus to get the game in focus. 30mm main tube. The glass is without blemish. The rest of the scope is as-new except for some very slight ring marks. I’ve looked around and this is a fairly rare scope in the Swaro line-up. It’s not often you see the ballistic turret on the 44mm objective version of the Z6.

The scope weighs just 19.9 ounces, is 13.5” long, and the 30mm main tube mounting surface is 6” long. No issues or disappointments with this one. Premium glass in a lightweight package! Includes the clear banded bikini covers, manuals and a non-serial number matching box. The only reason I’m selling is I’m OCD about having an illuminated center dot reticle. I was going to use this on a lightweight mountain rifle, but have decided to part with it to get the illuminated reticle.

$1,650 shipped and insured. Prefer payment with USPS money orders or cashier’s check. Can also do Paypal Friend if you want to get it quickly. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking and good shooting!

Keith

IMG_3376.jpgIMG_3354.jpgIMG_3363.jpgIMG_3358.jpgIMG_3368.jpgIMG_3367.jpgIMG_3357.jpgIMG_3369.jpgIMG_3377.jpgIMG_3375.jpg

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Perhaps you might want to call Swarovski at 800-426-3089 and let them know they made a mistake when they installed the BT turret on this scope?

Since you don't know what you are talking about, I'd prefer you stay out of my thread. It's low class. You've been a Rokslider long enough to know not to behave in that manner.

Great scope here, folks. Recently thoroughly checked out by Swarovski and certified to go.

Keith

IMG_3378.jpg

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
lol! older is right. Really looking for a Swaro Z6 or Z8 with the ballistic turret. You had me excited, which doesn't happen as much either with the whole getting older. :)

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You've got that right! "Father Time is undefeated." I like the plex reticle / BT combination. Just dial the yardage and go. I've never been able to remember my crossmark yardages from rifle to rifle. Keeps it simple since the memory ain't what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.