Sold Swarovski Z6i 3-18x50 BT 4W-I Gen 2 NIB w/ xtra custom 2 turn turret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have bought and sold here for years with no issues. I prefer a check I wait till clears, usually 2 or 3 days, but will take also take zelle.

This is top of line, as good of glass as you can get, a New in the box, never used or mounted, Z6i 3-18x50 BT 4W-I Gen 2.

It comes with all the factory paperwork, including the unfilled out warranty card, it is the Ballistic turret model with the 4W reticle that lets you dope for wind.

It has the excellent Gen2 illumination system that has two settings, one for day and for low light, and has buttons for adjusting this intensity. It goes from daylight bright to just barely visible in low light, one of the best illumination systems out there.

It has the factory lens covers.

It also comes with custom MRAD marked turret that gives you two evolutions, so plenty of elevation is available to you, it has not been installed and is NIB.

This is over a $3000 scope new and the turret costs $150 plus shipping.

$2150 shipped for it all.

Specs are below, I can send more pics well, pm your cell or email.

Will leave up here for a day, then post elsewhere as well.

Extra Turret Specs: Z6(i) MRAD - 58 Clicks
2 Revolution - Our Gen.2 Universal fitting turret ring is quick and easy to install without any need for dot ring modifications.

https://www.customscopeturrets.com/product/13-Z6-i-58-clicks-2-Revolution-Turret

Specs:

Slim 30mm tube
6x zoom ensures optimum visibility at all distances.
SWAROCLEAN non-stick lens coating increases the ability of the lens to resist dirt, water marks, tree sap and resin, and insect repellents
Large eye relief and field of view optimize usability of scope in low-light dawn and dusk situations.
SWAROLIGHT illumination with compact illumination controls and auto-switch-off battery conservation. The automatic switch features a tilt sensor which detects whether the rifle is in a shooting position and turns the illumination off if the scope is not, saving battery and extending service life
Spare battery included in windage turret housing allows redundancy of illumination power source.
Optional Ballistic Turret (BT) models include ability to personally set up to three known distances to easily adjust to targets at range, even in low light situations.
SPECIFICATIONS
Scope Weight: 21.7oz
Scope Length: 15.12"
Magnification Range: 3-18x
Scope Objective Diameter: 50mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: .36in/100yd
Field of View: 39.9-6.6' (ft/100 yds)
Eye Relief: 95mm
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Scope Finish: Matte Black
MPN: 69639