Swazi - 20%

caesAR15

Lil-Rokslider
Swazi is running 20% off their entire store for the next couple days. No codes to enter or anything. Just make sure you switch the currency to US Dollars, at first glance the prices may seem high, but that's because it's in New Zealand's Dollar.

I've heard good things about their clothing and this pushed me over edge. I've got a pair of pants and "The Hood" on it's way from NZ.

Figured some of you all might find this useful as well.
https://www.swazi.co.nz/

Also, FYI the sale: "finishes 9am Tuesday 27 October 2020 (NZST)" I'm not even going to try to figure out what time that equates to for us here in the states, but just... know that, I guess :)

Last edited:

Rodéo

WKR
Got the Hood a couple weeks ago and it's great for the price. Going to take advantage of the sale.

Anyone have experience with Swazi pants? Dribacks, Huttie, and Bush pants in particular

Edit: According to the sizing chart, small is a 33 inch waist. I normally wear 32-33. Should small be good to go or should I size up to M? The M Hood fits me perfectly so I'm conflicted...

ahlgringo

WKR
The Hood is one of my fav pieces of gear. Great deal here too. I am 6’0 and 185. L is perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92xj

WKR
I wear 34x32 in Eddie Bauer pants. I have one pair of swazi mediums dribacks and large bush and 4wd pant. The mediums "fit" but the larges are perfect for me.

Rodéo

WKR
I was in till this ...
International Courier NZ$38.33
Yikes... They quote $10 NZD (about $7 U.S.) to ship to CA. I got free shipping last night trying out a code that's pretty intuitive... I don't want to spill the beans out here but pm me if you can't figure it out.

sram9102

WKR
Ya I ordered a hood this morning and with the exchange rate and shipping it was a hair under 60 dollars. Don't let that shipping cost worry you.

I ordered 2 Hoods. Been wanting to try one for a while. Got the L and XL. Whatever size doesn’t fit, I’ll pass off to someone on here for a bit of a discount.

twall13

WKR
I just placed an order for the hood, I hope the sizing works for me. I have a Swazi Tahr XP Anorak that I bought used off of another member on here so I based the sizing on that and the comments above. Living in Utah I haven't gotten much use out of the anorak yet but so far I really like it and hope to be able to take it on an Alaska moose hunt eventually. It's not the lightest raingear out there but I don't really intend to use it for backpacking so it certainly has it's place for really wet climates.

Clarktar

WKR
I ordered 2 Hoods. Been wanting to try one for a while. Got the L and XL. Whatever size doesn’t fit, I’ll pass off to someone on here for a bit of a discount.
Let me know what you end up selling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
anyone notice when you enter the shipping code mentioned above, the price goes up on the item???

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Well this thread just caused me to buy something I don’t need. Ordered the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk