Swazi - 20%

crich

WKR
Has anyone purchased colors other than black? Trying to get a different perspective on Olive and Tussock. Hard to tell on retail site pics but the Olive looks like a very deep green. Not the OD green were used to in the US.

NDGuy

WKR
Has anyone purchased colors other than black? Trying to get a different perspective on Olive and Tussock. Hard to tell on retail site pics but the Olive looks like a very deep green. Not the OD green were used to in the US.
Tussock is a middle tone tan color. Not dark like First Lite tan but not really light colored.

OP
caesAR15

caesAR15

Lil-Rokslider

I realize this probably is no immediate help for you @crich but I ordered a pair of micro pants in Olive and a hood in Tussock. Once they arrive I'll post a "real world" pic of the colors together. Maybe it'll help someone in your position in the future...

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy has what I believe is the Olive. Here it is on last months moose hunt. I ordered the tussock but haven’t got hands on it yet.

1b1c29ee9138cb0e311bec21edde94d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crich

WKR
Cool. Yeah another reason I asked is that pics of Tussock change color drastically between The Hood and other items on their site. From an OD color almost to FDE in other pics.

crich

WKR
I realize this probably is no immediate help for you @crich but I ordered a pair of micro pants in Olive and a hood in Tussock. Once they arrive I'll post a "real world" pic of the colors together. Maybe it'll help someone in your position in the future...
Cool I appreciate that. I might end up picking something up here soon since they're running a sale. I've been eyeballing their stuff for a few months now. Im a sucker for quality outdoor clothing at a decent price 😁

TxxAgg

WKR
Khaki color pants. Tussock is pretty close...has a hint of green but mostly tan

Attachments

• 14DD6302-C8A0-4B76-88A2-1351FB803B64.jpeg
    14DD6302-C8A0-4B76-88A2-1351FB803B64.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 115
Thanks, ordered an Olive Hood for myself and a Tussock for my BIL as a Christmas gift. He's a duck hunter and thought he would appreciate the tan more than green. And two grocery bags because I thought they were funny and only ~$3

279_3496_843.jpg

Goolahg

Lil-Rokslider
I swear when I entered the shipping code the price went up...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

UP NORTH

WKR
Anyone thats 5'9" and 155# have a Swazi gear? Trying to figure out what size I should get. Probably will order a hood.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just got my medium hood! Fit is perfect for me. Not too loose or too form fitting. Im 5’7” and 170lb. I normally wear medium in everything. Fast shipping couldn’t believe it!

So there's a shipping code?

No. When i entered my shipping address it automatically removed NZ13.35 dollaroos. Total price delivered to my door was NZ$88.97 dollaroos, which converts to $59.13 American.

twall13

WKR
My Hood showed up today. I debated between the Medium and Large and ended up going with the Large. I think that was the right choice. It's a little baggy in the torso but not you horrible and just right in the shoulders. I'd prefer it to be about 1.5 inches longer in the sleeves but I know I'm oddball to fit. At 6'1" and currently a hair under 180 lbs. I have a long torso and long arms for my height so most guys won't have a problem in that regard. The design of the hood is different from any other hoodie I've used in the past and my first impressions are that I kinda like it. I also really like the longer tail length in the back. It's a quality piece for sure and I'm excited to put it to use.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk