Swazi ‘The Hood’ Sizing

I’m probably about to pop on The Hood from Swazi and would like to ask a sizing question to those who already have one...

I seem to fall in-between a Medium and a Large for most manufacturers. I’m 5’10” and right at 175 and like things to fit - not baggy but definitely not skin-tight. A nice athletic fit with a little room is great.

What size would y’all suggest? And what layers have y’all worn underneath The Hood?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahlgringo

WKR
6’0 185 and my L fits exactly as you describe. You prob are right between. I layer a t and maybe a long sleeve under- no puffy vest

OP
lotsofshots
6’0 185 and my L fits exactly as you describe. You prob are right between. I layer a t and maybe a long sleeve under- no puffy vest

Great feedback - thanks bud! Maybe I’ll order both and sell the one I don’t buy in the classifieds!

Michael54

WKR
Im 6'3 265 and got the 2x. I can easily layer a base layer and a grid fleece under it if i had to and still comfortably shoulder my gun. I tried it just to see. I was worried because someone on here posted how small it ran. Its roomier than most 2x brands of shirts i buy.

RCL

WKR
I am 5' 10" and 155#. Purchased the medium.
Fit is good and I have room to layer underneath.

Blackstorm

Lil-Rokslider
in my cold layer setup my 2x Swarzi is over my merino base insulation and my insulation hoody, over them is my puffy vest and over size jacket, i'm good to sub zero stump sitting, walking i'm opening top jacket and vest. these are great fleece products

Moose83

Lil-Rokslider
Email swazi your specs and your planned use of the piece and ask them what they think. I did this when I ordered my Nahanni jacket. They were very quick to reply and their advice was spot on. I couldn't be any happier with my jacket and plan on getting the hood sometime soon as well.

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Good suggestion, I'll see what they say. In the meantime, can anyone comment on sleeve length for the good? In almost always an XL Tall, 36" dress shirt sleeve. Can anyone comment?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Michael54

WKR
Good suggestion, I'll see what they say. In the meantime, can anyone comment on sleeve length for the good? In almost always an XL Tall, 36" dress shirt sleeve. Can anyone comment?

Sleeve length will be fine i'm guessing. I'm a 2x with 37.5 in sleeves and the 2x fits me fine in the arms

TxxAgg

WKR

I bought the XL. I'm a 35" sleeve. The swazi sleeves are borderline too short but functional

Voyageur

WKR
I bought the XL. I'm a 35" sleeve. The swazi sleeves are borderline too short but functional
Anyone else have anything to add on the Swazi sleeve lengths...specifically for The Hood and/or the Bushshirt?
Thanks.