Sweet birthday present!

Slim Jim

WKR
My wife surprised me this morning with a GoPro 3 black! I'm so excited for the upcoming season. I'll be able to film my hunts and share with the family and friends. Just thought I would share, very excited!

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I will Matt as soon as my Kifaru pack comes in and I get up in the mountains and start hiking. Next month hopefully

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sweet - let us know what you think of the camera - actually a full review would be GREAT!! I'm considering getting one.

Thanks!

DC

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Coop - as soon as my pack gets here in the next couple of weeks, I'll go on a good 10 mile hike and use it in different scenarios (pole, tripod, head mount) and give a full review on this thread and a video review as well.

Shaun that's awesome! I've been reading the manual on it and it seems very user friendly

Mckinnon

WKR
Congrats slim! My bday is in april, so if you could have your wife put me down for one as well that would be great! :D

JasonWi

WKR
I use mine GP 2 scuba diving and have wanted to start adding in bowhunting and goose hunting into the uses for it. I think it takes nice images and overall the menu is user friendly.