Swfa 3-15 is legit

BLJ

WKR
Not to hijack. But does anyone know if the Sportsmatch TO 84 will allow enough clearance on a Tikka T3x? Thanks.

BjornF16

WKR
Not to hijack. But does anyone know if the Sportsmatch TO 84 will allow enough clearance on a Tikka T3x? Thanks.
With what scope?

I’ve mounted SWFA 5-20x50 on a T3X using T084s with no issue, but not much clearance and not much room to move it backwards from where I had it.

What are your thoughts on the 3-15? Have you hunted with it?

I have not had a chance to hunt with it myself because my 8 year old has commandeered that rifle! He has hunted with it twice and been successful at last light both times. I have had a chance to shoot with it in varying conditions and lights and it has been a solid scope. Dials/tracks as it should, returns to zero, the reticle is very usable and even in very low light the thick outer crosshairs make it stupid easy to bracket an animal. The glass quality is more than adequate and has not left me wanting, even at last light. The eybox is fine to me and my son said it was easier for him to get behind the SWFA than a Nightforce SHV with forceplex reticle on a similarly set up rifle. Overall it is a solid scope and for the current price/discount if someone is considering one, go for it. Even if they hate it (I doubt they will) they can sell it and not lose anything.

Deerfield

Lil-Rokslider
Any idea why they’re showing in stock but when you add one to the cart it says that they don’t have the quantity requested?

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Any idea why they’re showing in stock but when you add one to the cart it says that they don’t have the quantity requested?
I didn't have that problem when I ordered the other day, or at least I didn't notice that message - but I just confirmed I'm getting the same message. Maybe they are out of stock but haven't updated the main sales page? My email order confirmation doesn't mention anything about being on backorder, so I've got my fingers crossed that "processing" means it's going to be sent soon.

BLJ

WKR
I didn't have that problem when I ordered the other day, or at least I didn't notice that message - but I just confirmed I'm getting the same message. Maybe they are out of stock but haven't updated the main sales page? My email order confirmation doesn't mention anything about being on backorder, so I've got my fingers crossed that "processing" means it's going to be sent soon.
Same here. I ordered and got an email confirmation last Wednesday. No update on shipping yet.

np307

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I'll just have to stay in line for my 3-9 then. I ordered it last night and then saw this thread today and thought about canceling and ordering the in stock. Oh well.

I’m thinking about getting in line for another SWFA scope but I’m indecisive which one. I’m mostly between the 3-15 and the 5-20 since I’d like a little bit more top magnification than 9x.

The 5x on the low end is a little high for my preference but I’ve done just fine with the fixed 6x in timber. On the other hand, I don’t really see much utility past 15x or so on a rifle scope. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Gwchem

Lil-Rokslider
They took my order today, it's just a backorder. We'll see how long it takes to show up.

Grundy53

WKR
I'm happy with mine. In fact I'm happy enough I couldn't pass up another just back ordered another one. Now just waiting to see which one arrives first, the 3-9 i back ordered months ago or this 3-15...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

BLJ

WKR
Card was charged today so hopefully a tracking number tomorrow.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
No, it does not. But it said backordered in my cart.
I could have easily overlooked that in my excitement. 🤦‍♂️ My credit card was charged, so I’m hoping that is a good sign.

Last edited:

Jimbee

WKR
I’m thinking about getting in line for another SWFA scope but I’m indecisive which one. I’m mostly between the 3-15 and the 5-20 since I’d like a little bit more top magnification than 9x.

The 5x on the low end is a little high for my preference but I’ve done just fine with the fixed 6x in timber. On the other hand, I don’t really see much utility past 15x or so on a rifle scope. Any thoughts?
I have a 5-20 illuminated I'd sell if you're interested