WTB SWFA 3-9x42

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know these are hard to come by right now, but if anyone has a SWFA HD 3-9x42, in good shape/low round count, that they would be willing to part with, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
P
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No, actually I'm not sure of that... I could have sworn I had seen an moa version on the swfa website... but I can't find it now. I must have been seeing things. I guess it is mil/mil quad for me then. My boys can learn.

fishbeafraid

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, actually I'm not sure of that... I could have sworn I had seen an moa version on the swfa website... but I can't find it now. I must have been seeing things. I guess it is mil/mil quad for me then. My boys can learn.
I think it was a SFP model

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Take this for what its worth, SWFA told me they finally will be getting a shipment of 3-9's in the next few weeks with shipping to customers by Xmas. I have been on backorder for over 18 months. Not sure how many backorders they have, or if any will make it to "in stock" on their site.

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Take this for what its worth, SWFA told me they finally will be getting a shipment of 3-9's in the next few weeks with shipping to customers by Xmas. I have been on backorder for over 18 months. Not sure how many backorders they have, or if any will make it to "in stock" on their site.
Told me the same