SWFA 6x42 SS MQ on sale now for $199. Perhaps the best deal on scopes in the world? :-)

On the SWFA website. Google "SWFA 6x42 SS" to get a direct link.

I almost bought two, but decided on one for now. Will go on a Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor, which should arrive Monday.

Last edited:

BCD

WKR
I ordered the 3-15. I already have the 3-9. I’m not a big fan of fixed power scopes but if I did buy one, it would be the SWFA 6x Mil Quad

skywalkr

Lil-Rokslider
Sure it seems like a great deal now until you buy one without a rifle in mind to put it on and then you end up buying a brand new Tikka to go along with it. But I wouldn’t know anything about that...

tdhanses

WKR
Sure it seems like a great deal now until you buy one without a rifle in mind to put it on and then you end up buying a brand new Tikka to go along with it. But I wouldn’t know anything about that...

😂

Guy

Lil-Rokslider

Ha! I had to resist! That's such a great price, and I really like the 6x SWFA scope that I already have. Then I thought about my rifles... And I didn't need another scope! Ah well. Thought about buying it anyway, at that price...

I’m guilty of this! Built an AR one time from just a few random pieces I had haha.

I was torn between the 6x but ended up with another 3-9 on the way. T1X here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skywalkr

Lil-Rokslider
I’m guilty of this! Built an AR one time from just a few random pieces I had haha.

I was torn between the 6x but ended up with another 3-9 on the way. T1X here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny how an extra lower parts kit turns into a brand new AR. Had that happen before too.

colonel00

WKR
All I see is $254.99. Deal must be over? Still comes with mounts, sun shade and level.

I saw your post yesterday and never heard of the specific scope I spent like 2 hours on my overnight shift looking into them and ended up buying one can’t wait to check it out

Ratbeetle

WKR
For 399, I had to pick up another 3-15. Only 4oz heavier than the 6x and for me at least, much more versatile.

20oz for a 6x scope? I'll stick with Leupold. My variables are mostly on 5x or 6x most of the time.