Swfa backorder

rclouse79

WKR
I was excited to order a new 3-9 swfa scope, even though it was on backorder. I thought it was weird I never got a confirmation email, and when I called I didn’t get any information on when they might be available. I am hoping I am not still waiting on it when fall rifle season rolls around. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Were the funds from the order pulled from your account/pending on your credit card?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If you ordered today, I bet there’s at least 500 people in line before you, their shortage has been going on since December of 2019.

fbhandler

WKR
If you like/want the scope and can afford it, it might be worth keeping if your place in line and just getting something else in the mean time. You could get something for a couple hundred bucks just to get you through hunting season and then sell it, if/when you get your other one. Just an option

I just sent in my SWFA for a warranty claim. They said they would send me a new one but had no idea when they would get more in stock. I just bought a Nightforce as I can’t just hope they get it to me in time for season.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I just sent in my SWFA for a warranty claim. They said they would send me a new one but had no idea when they would get more in stock. I just bought a Nightforce as I can’t just hope they get it to me in time for season.

What happened to your SWFA?

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
My card was charged this morning for the Black Friday 2019 order. Looks like the scopes are coming in. I ordered a 3-9x42 and butler creek caps. Hopefully they ship soon

davescarp

WKR
6x moa and 3-9 mil quad in stock. wish i was able to grab a mil quad 6x when they were in stock