WTS SWFA SS 5-20X50 HD FFP MQ Non-Illuminated Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sold pending receipt of funds. I am selling an excellent condition, near mint, SWFA SS 5-20X50 HD FFP MQ non-illuminated scope. I think the title is self-explanatory; but, in an attempt to answer questions ahead of time:

It has MilQuad reticle
It has .1 MRAD turrets
It is HD
It is NOT illuminated
It is FFP
The sunshade and the Butler Creek lens covers do go with it. The pictured Seekins rings do not go with it. I call it “near mint” because I don’t know if the Seekins rings left any ring marks and am keeping it mounted for my use until it sells. If it does have ring marks and they bother you, I will try to cover them up with a pink ribbon for your use. I need $875, shipped and insured.

For those who must know “why are you selling”, the only relevant answer should be “because it doesn’t work”. However, in my case, this is one of two scopes I use solely for load work-up. I’ve decided I don’t need both. I’m keeping the scratched up one for my load work-up and am selling this one. This is being listed on 5 different forums. When I get an I'll take it on any of those forums, I will check all of them to confirm who is first.

7PegA9bl.jpg

YThHuoIl.jpg

xj9xoofl.jpg

OAZbArtl.jpg

PIjQyLnl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.