Swift creek outfitters?

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

Has anyone did a rifle hunt with swift creek outfitters? I have been starting to look into a wilderness type elk hunt for few buddy’s and I. I’ve found some others like Yellowstone outfitters that that seem great, but are booked 5 yrs out and more expensive. The little I’ve found online so far they seem to be a great outfit, but trying to get some feedback from guys that actually hunted with them or maybe know someone that has. We are looking for a great wilderness, higher success and seeing a lot of animals. They seem like that cheaply all the boxes but looking for feedback. Any information anyone can provide is appreciated.

thanks, Matt

Aviator

WKR
I’m booked with Swift Creek for the early boundary hunt this year I’ll let you know how it goes.

Aviator

WKR
It went well killed a 7X6 336 inch bull…second biggest in camp. You will have a good hunt!

UB270

FNG
My son and I have a rifle hunt booked this coming September with Swift Creek. All communication so far has been great.

Just a heads up I had a run-in with Heath or Heith Hill (guide and son of the owners) on Holmes Cave trail, a popular hiking trail. Two buddies and I were going up scouting, him and two other riders stopped their horses in the middle of the trail with 6ft willows on either side, so we couldn't go pass. I politely said, "excuse me we're trying to go around and don't want to scare the horses"... Before I could even finish the sentence, he yelled, " SHUT THE F*** UP, THERE'S ELK HERE", now this was very close to the trailhead as well as not even hunting season yet, we exchanged words but he wouldn't get off the horse or anything. They have a reputation for being shady around the area. They also did this to one of their horses.

They tried to play it off like they went up and "rescued it", but they really left it up there to die and law enforcement made them get it.