Switch to day six?

MTSabo

WKR
Ive broke a couple of my day six. One had cracked carbon after i shot a nock. The other broke right behind the outsert after it went through 12-15 inches of dirt and into a rock. The factory fletch job was terrible. Had to swap out factory nocks for easton g nocks to get a positive click when nocking an arrow. A 620 gr arrow going 261 was also a little overkill when my arrow would be all but completely buried in the ground after zipping through a whitetail.

ontarget7

WKR
Those choosing to go with micro shafts and having nock issues, Deep Six nocks are a great option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
away from BE? HMM..... well thats a first ive heard. i suppose its like ford and chevy or ram lol. i started out with beeman classic hunters then tried GT but quickly switched to axis. tried the FMJ but just liked the axis. im totally satisfied wth the axis. im really wanting to start to build my own arrows from the ground up. ive built the ones i have now but just having gotten back into bowhunting a couple yrs ago its been somewhat of a challenge. type of vanes sizes then fletching l/r helical wraps no wraps lol
my total arrow weight is 488g. shooting 71 lbs. @28". with the cost of valkerie arrows or grizzly sticks i could make a hundred of my own lol not knocking those guys cause theyve done their research and tests and have amazing products but i could never justify the cost. dont have the coin lol. plus i like tinkering lol

Sounds like it is not a Ford or Chevy, but that BE has poorer consistency than the other brands mentioned.

You can build your own arrows from the ground up with Axis shafts.

LineandBuck

Lil-Rokslider
if you wanted to stay on the heavier side, you could go with the Victory Xtorsions, they have steel mesh wrapped with carbon so in theory they shouldn't bend. I believe the 300 spines run at 13 gpi

Chase845

FNG
I’m thinking of making a switch from Easton fmj to the day six arrows. Any one think it’s be worth it or just stick with fmj? My arrow now is about 515 cut at 29 with a 125 kudu point up front
I just switched from FMJ to Day Six. Their customer service is the best I've ever experienced - in literally any industry. I can't wait to try my new arrows out.

Chase