Swoboda Charters Kodiak hunt

Tjwjr89

FNG
Just back in from our boat based hunt with Swoboda's Alaskan Adventures. Everything about the trip was amazing. How the cook put such amazing food out of that kitchen is beyond me. Huge breakfast, good sandwich for lunch, and dinner you could barely finish. The wind cost us a day and a half and kept us out of the prime hunting ground a couple other days. We worked through that and managed to fill 9 of our 12 tags with a couple studs in there plus a couple fox. Anytime you weren't hunting or eating you could fish off the back of the boat and the deck hand was there to assist with anything you needed. I have nothing bad to say other than I wish Alaska wasn't so far from PA. We rebooked for 2024 before we even got off the boat.Screenshot_20221107-080037.png81397.jpeg

Rogue Bay

WKR
Looks like an absolutely amazing trip! I’m very envious lol. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I would gladly drool over more photos if they were posted 😁. Congrats!

OP
T

Tjwjr89

FNG
Looks like an absolutely amazing trip! I’m very envious lol. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. I would gladly drool over more photos if they were posted 😁. Congrats!
I'm trying to post more photos but it keeps telling me they're to large.

Izzy208

FNG
Looks awesome! Have a trip with them in the works. Appreciate the info.

I'm glad you had a good trip. My experience with them was less than stellar. The cook was definitely the highlight of my trip though.