Sword Punisher Pro

Just looking for some feed back on this sight or if there is any other recommendations out there for a 2 pin slider on a dovetail.

I would just buy a spot Hogg. Great sight and great customer service. Dovetail is not worth it in my opinion, just another thing to come loose or go wrong in the field.

Reactions: Zac

Zac

WKR
I'm sure it is fine. Sam from TAP sells them and he is a super technical dude. Anyway I would think you would be fine with the Spot Hogg as well. The dovetail I think is most advantageous if you are into torque tuning. I suppose it works for apeture size as well, however there are alot of peeps and housings that allow you to fine tune that feature.

OP
Y
At full draw with quiver almost full are you able to see yur sight tape on the spott hog as well as a Black Gold or Punisher? thanks

OP
Y
I run a two piece Elite quiver so should not block to much. As far as double checking at full draw if I’m off 10 yards can hold over or under, or letdown and not loose a arrow. I have made it a habit to double check every draw. I’m a tree stand hunter but practice to further yardage.