Sylo/ c4e rain jacket sizing

Looking to buy a sylo revel jacket. I've read it's the same as c4e torrent. Any one have one and can describe sizing. Heard they run big. I'm 5' 11" 175-185

-Andy

JDZ

WKR
I have the Torrent in Medium and it fits pretty much spot on how I'd want a medium rain jacket to fit. I'm 5-10, 155. You sound like a Large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you have ordered or not yet, but I just received a Revel rain jacket and I would say it fits perfectly. I am 5'8, 190 and I got a Medium.

I ordered a Large from them last year and was swimming in it, but with you being 3" taller than me, you may need the extra length.

I would say the Medium rain jacket fits like my XL jetstream. I wish I would've known that the medium would fit as well as it does, because I would've ordered pants right away as well so I don't have to pay shipping again. I got a pair of their pants in a Large and they were way too long for me so I had kinda written them off and have been looking for other pants, but I noticed that their mediums are 2" shorter than the larges.