Synergy insoles?

Luked

WKR
didn't want to hijack the other thread on the insoles here but have been looking at getting some insoles myself for my new boots.
the arch in the factory boot dosent seem to fit the best.
have heard a lot about the superfeet insoles but also the Synergy footbeds as well.
the Synergy has an option when ordering them to have them custom cut to the boot you have its like another $45. is this really worth the money to have this done? first pair of boots like this and really like the boots but would like to have a little more comfort insole.
the superfeet insoles I have heard a lot about also but haven't looked into them as much yet.

Shoe store near me let me try a bunch of insoles in my boots. I'm lucky with a size 11 and superfeets like large size maxes at 11 so no trimming. Ended up with greens in my Crispi Wyoming's.

Compared to stock insoles I don't have so much foot discomfort in my toes with long downhills. The added arch support was funky at first but now I slip into my boots and the fit is perfect. I feel more confident with were I put my feet and have no issues doing 10-15 mile hikes.

Don't think you can go wrong with any insole when you compare to the junk some boot companies put in their boots.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Block

WKR
I actually recently screwed up trying to order the custom footbed and thought that’s what the extra $45 was all about. Seems a little pricey when you could do it with scissors,, I spent a decent amount of time on their site trying to find the option for ordering custom footbeds and still haven’t found it.. I say spend the extra $20 and get a fully custom footbed vs the cut synergy